Climb Kilimanjaro: Life and Death on Mt. Kilimanjaro


'We love to share with you the successful story about Mt Kilimanjaro, www.trusttourstz.com'
"Believe in yourself, have dreams and goals, be positive, don’t quit, and change with changing circumstances. Go for what you want with all of your capacity, strength and tenacity. I believe if you have these attributes your dreams and goals will in life become a reality. My mentors have taught me this from an early age and I have succeeded in making all my dreams come true.” As a native Tanzanian, I am committed to promoting Tanzania as one of the world’s leading tourist destinations. As the Managing Director of Trust Tours and Safari Company.
I am also committed to making sure that every Kilimanjaro Climbs or safari participant has an outstanding trip with Trust Tours And Safari Company...



Tanzania